FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yahoo Answers Marketing -- Automation Tool

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

asharer

YA Replier

Did you use Yahoo Answers to generate traffic? With good conversion rate, Yahoo Answers is one of the easiest ways to get your customers to know your site and product. However, it took me a lot of time to manually Answer Yahoo Questions. So I've just made this Yahoo Answers Robot to make my promotion easier. YA Replier Automation Tool can effectively post my answers on any available categories on Yahoo Answers. This tool helps me easily earn more than $600 a day without doing boring forum work.

Auto-Create Yahoo Answers Level 2 Accounts

Link in level 1 account is not activated. To post answers with clickable-link included, you must upgrade your account to Level 2, that's why people buy&sell Yahoo Answers Level 2 Accounts. Yahoo Answers Automation Tool YA Replier is a Yahoo Answers Level 2 Generator which can automatically post answers to related categories with your customized keywords and answers.

Auto-Search Open Questions and Auto-Post your Ads/Answers

YA Replier not only functions as Yahoo Answers Level 2 Account Creator, but it can also Auto-Search Yahoo Answers Open Questions and Auto-Post your Ads/Answers properly. Once you have entered the keywords and reply contents, it will automatically detect the unanswered Questions and reply them one by one -- totally simulate the manual operation process.

Auto-Save Answered Questions for Voting

It restores the history for you to "Vote as Best Answer". You know that people trust best answers and are more likely to click the link in best answer. In order to simplify your work, YA Replier not only Auto-Save your Answered Questions, but also enables you to browse the questions directly. Within a few clicks, you can easily choose your answer as the best.

http://www.5ksoft.com/

Regards,

cmiguel19

How much does it costs?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com