FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fore! - Joke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fore! - Joke Empty Fore! - Joke Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm

hatien

Admin

One day a man and his wife are playing golf at their home course. On a certain par four, the man tees it up and hits a big slice into the woods.

They find his ball directly behind one of the greenskeeper's buildings where equipment is stored, so that he can't play toward the green at all.

"Damn!" the man says, "I'll have to play sideways to get back on the fairway. I'll make five at best."

But his wife, who had been looking things over, said "Look, this shed has double doors at both ends. If we open them up, you can hit a low shot right through the building toward the green."

The man congratulated his wife on her cleverness and they set up for the shot. But the ball hit the top of the far doorframe and came whistling back, striking his wife in the temple and killing her dead on the spot.

A year or so later, the same man was playing the same par 4 and hit his tee shot in almost exactly the same spot as before, right behind the building.

As he is cursing his luck and preparing to swing, one of his playing partners says, "Wait, look we can open these double doors and..."

"No way," the man says, cutting him off. "I was here last year and tried that shot and ended up making a six."

https://hatien.forumvi.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com