FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FREE Classified Ads - Alaska Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ball Mill / Roller Grinder for sale (MQG series)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zzvipeak

Vipeak heavy industry company offer the high quality MQG Type Ball mill.This type Ball mill have three remarkable advantage: technology in domestic,Energy conservation and Long service life.and we also have stone crusher,stone breaker,raymond mill,grinding mill,grinder mill, ore crusher,rock crusher, Beneficiation Equipment
MQG series Ball Mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. Ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding. the dry way and the wet way. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine. To use the Ball Mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the Neoprene barrel that contains grinding media. As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
Quite simply, the longer the Ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be. Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you are grinding is, and the time how long the Ball Mill runs. Our Ball Mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals, and make Black Powder.
The final Size after grinding by ball mill is 0.075 mm - 0.4mm;
The range of capacity is 0.65 – 33 tons/hour.
you can visit http://www.raymondgrindingmill.org
http://www.mojw.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com